Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! My name is Caroline Mayfield. I would like to share my story with others who are in the same or similar position to myself. For over a decade, I have had infertility issues. About a year ago, my doctor told me one of my tubes was blocked and that IVF was the only option left for me to have a child. I was becoming quite desperate as I was going to be 39 next birthday. Also, I had an ovarian cyst that was causing me a lot of pain. My husband and I were not convinced the IVF procedure was the way to go because I have read some horror stories about side effects, the low success rate and pain involved with this procedure.

We started researching and looking for a natural alternative. During the next 6 months, we found several natural programs which were promising before we found a natural holistic system where I finally became pregnant after two months. I went on and gave birth naturally to my beautiful healthy baby at the age of 40.

After all the research and frustration looking for a natural system, all I can say my husband and I are so relieved that we didn’t go with the IVF program. For other couples in a similar situation as to where we were, I am listing the programs we tried and have rated them as follows:

Price
Quality
Effectiveness
Ease of Use

I hope you can learn something from me here and more importantly gain the same results that we have been blessed with our beautiful baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment